Blanket, how to choose from a variety of offers what you need?
We will help you to understand the differences between the models of blankets presented in the textil.best online store, so that the choice becomes pleasant and quick.
What kind of blankets are there?
Blankets are classified according to several main criteria:
1.the main of which is the seasonality of use and are divided into
- summer - the lightest and thinnest blankets;
- spring-summer - designed for use both in spring and summer, for people who like warmth, regardless of the changeable weather outside in spring and summer;
- spring-autumn - demi-season blankets, medium in warmth;
- autumn-winter, one of the warmest types of blankets. They are used after spring-autumn blankets and are intended both for late autumn, when the heating season begins and it is important to insure the body against hypothermia so that it has time to adapt to changing weather conditions, and for winter.
- winter is the warmest kind of blankets.
- White blanket on the bed and in a rolled state The divisions into seasonality are conditional according to the type and density of the filler, because they do not take into account the physiological individual characteristics of the body. Someone will sleep comfortably under a spring-autumn blanket in winter, while someone needs a warm winter blanket to feel comfort and coziness. But such a division helps to understand the types of blankets and, knowing their tastes, determine the type of blanket for warmth.
2.An equally important criterion is the type of filler, there are two main natural and synthetic ones, let's figure it out in more detail -
- woolen blankets are the most widespread and popular of natural, two types
- and camel;
- cotton - they use processed fiber in the form of a wadded mat, which eventually loses its softness and elasticity, as well as an unprocessed gray-brown fiber, which is more environmentally friendly, used mainly in demi-season blankets, which retain the properties of thermal insulation, lightness and airiness for a long time. And with regular dry cleaning, they also retain antiallergenicity;
- down / feather duvets are lightweight, weightless, one of the warmest types of duvets. With proper care, they retain their properties for a long time. Various ratios of down and feather are used in the production of this type of blanket, but the warmest and most pleasant to use are 100% down blankets, although the most expensive.
- of wool are used - sheep
- blankets with holofaber - one of the most common and most popular type of filler, replaced sintepon - quickly restores shape, anti-allergenic;
- padding polyester blankets - soft, warm, but eventually lose volume, get lost, although they have the lowest price, which makes them attractive in terms of buying and changing in the short term;
- blankets with wool - combined the properties of wool and synthetic winterizer, at a cost slightly higher than the most inexpensive synthetic winterizer, have won their niche in the home textile market;
- swan down blankets - a modern analogue of traditional down, one of the most popular blankets;
- silicone blankets - includes a wide range of blankets filled with silicone polyester fibers, all of them lightweight and hypoallergenic;
- blankets with bamboo fiber - there are fillers from both natural and artificial bamboo filler, the cost of natural bamboo filler is several times higher than artificial.
3. Also, blankets are subdivided by size:
- one and a half;
4. By the type of fabric from which the cover is sewn:
- the leading place is occupied by microfiber covers, durable, soft and pleasant to the touch;
- Covers made of natural teak or 100% polyester are mainly used for duvets with down / feather filling;
- percale and satin covers are used in luxury models or premium series;
- Covers made of calico or calico gold are also used;
- polycotton is the most budgetary, but no less durable cover.
Showing 1 to 24 of 564 (24 Pages)