Each buyer, who cares about his health and the health of his family, chooses environmentally friendly and safe products, linen bedding is one of them.
The fabric, which has a deep history, has the same name as the plant from which it is made.
With the existing variety of materials produced by textile factories, flax has not lost its position, but on the contrary, it has recently become more and more popular.
This fabric is called the most environmentally friendly, since at all stages of its production, starting from the collection of flax plants, natural bleaching and separation of the rough middle from the soft extreme fibers, under the influence of natural soil microorganisms, as well as combing, no aggressive chemical reagents are used. Therefore, the fabric retains its natural physical and chemical properties.
Depending on the method of processing raw materials, fabrics for bed linen differ in density, appearance and degree of softness. The softer and thinner flax, the more expensive it is, because it goes through many stages of purification of raw materials, as well as its careful sorting.
But the most natural and environmentally friendly fabric is linen, which has undergone a minimum number of treatments and dyes. This type of material retains silica in its composition, which is a natural antiseptic and prevents the growth of bacteria and pathogenic microflora. It also has a beneficial effect on the skin with a light massage effect. The uneven structure of flax fibers, which have undergone minimal processing, has a tonic effect on the body. Linen bedding, tablecloths, towels, curtains, clothes - this is not a complete list of products that are made from linen.
Linen bedding pros and cons:
- matte, as well as smooth, pleasant to the touch;
- environmentally friendly, does not cause allergies, suitable for use by both children and adults;
- some untreated types of gray and beige color, have antibacterial properties;
- high hygienic properties - vapor permeability, moisture absorption;
- in summer, when using linen bed linen, the body temperature is lower than when using other fabrics;
- has a slight relaxing massage effect;
- high wear resistance;
- ease of care;
- a shortcoming include quick creasing.
Linen linen, care methods:
- Unpainted, natural sets can be washed at a temperature of 90 degrees, and also boiled, if necessary.
- It is recommended to wash the dyed types at a temperature not exceeding 60 degrees without the addition of bleaching agents and agents.
- It is necessary to use liquid detergents for colored clothes without aggressive bleaching agents for washing.
- It is better to dry outdoors, without direct sunlight, after turning it inside out.
- Ironing is recommended at a temperature not exceeding 200 degrees.
Buy linen bedding inexpensively in an online store with delivery in Ukraine and Kiev without leaving your home
The catalog contains sets of all popular sizes, as well as sets with a sheet with an elastic band. The color gamut is wide from natural pastel shades to bright and saturated. Linen bed linen will be an excellent gift, wooden eco-friendly gift wrapping will emphasize the uniqueness of your presentation.